Company Sponsorship document requirements

Indonesia is one of the best places to build a business. For foreign nationals to work or invest in Indonesia they will require a Limited Stay Permit (KITAS) or Permanent Residence Permit (KITAP).

To get a work or investor Visa / KITAS,  you must have a company to sponsor you and provide the required company documents (we can act as your sponsor or you may find your own).

Below are the requirements :

  • Company deed of establishment and its amendments (if any)
  • Approval from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights (MoLHR) of company sponsor / SK Kehakiman Pendirian Perusahaan dan Perubahannya (if any)
  • Tax Registration Number (NPWP) of companysponsor
  • NIB (Business Registration Number) – OSS
  • Ijin Lokasi (Location Permit) – OSS (Online Submission System)
  • Ijin Usaha (Bisuness License) – OSS (Online Submission System)
  • BPJS Kesehatan – BPJS Ketenagakerjaan OSS (Online Submission System)
  • ID Card (KTP) and Family Register (KK) of the Indonesian Director of company sponsor as Guarantor, or passport of foreign Director.
  • Blank papers with the company’s letterhead and Company Stamp.
Still have more questions?
Please contact us for more information about our services
+62 852-1405-5443 - RUDI (CEO)
+62 857-3941-9914 - EGA (ENGLISH)
+62 812-3758-8320 - ULAN (ENGLISH)
+62 881-0383-12075 - NIKKI (CHINESE)

Jalan Bikini No.mor 1, Jl. Bikini No.1, Padangsambian Klod, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80117


© Copyright Visa Go Bali. All Rights Reserved

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram